Pending: 4301 26th Street
Bright Noe Valley Mid Century 3 Bed / 2 Ba With Views
4301 26th Street
San Francisco, California
Offered at $1,690,000
Bright mid-century 3 Bed / 2 Ba split-level, single family home in Noe Valley, on the corner of 26th St. and Diamond St. with sparkling views of the City and the Bay.
Main level boasts an inviting, light-filled open layout with views from both living room and formal dining room, and a handsome wood burning fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with an efficient layout, granite counters, top notch stainless appliances, and Viking range + dishwasher. Second floor features two nicely sized bedrooms with deep closets and a full bathroom; sliding doors from both bedrooms lead to the sun-drenched deck and garden. The finished addition in the lower level features the 3rd bedroom with its own bath, and also includes an unwarranted 3rd bathroom, large bonus room, extensive storage space, and sizable laundry room. The garage entrance was expanded to easily accommodate two cars, side-by-side.
The unique setting of this property on the corner of 26th & Diamond Streets presents an opportunity to expand vertically and take advantage of the amazing views of Downtown SF, the San Francisco Bay and the East Bay hills.
- 3 Bed / 2 Ba + bonus room
- 1365 Sq. Ft., per tax records
- Views of the City and the Bay from living room & dining room
- Gourmet kitchen with an efficient layout, top notch stainless appliances, and granite counters
- Spacious 2 car side-by-side garage parking with expanded entrance and interior access
- Beautifully landscaped garden with inviting deck, perfect for contemplation, entertaining, and pets
- Abundant storage: deep closets, bonus rooms on lower level + ample garage storage
- Full laundry room
BELOVED NOE VALLEY LOCATION
- Beautiful tree-lined street with friendly neighbors + community feeling
- Near 24th St. restaurants, Whole Foods, cafes, bars, and farmer’s market – a foodie’s dream!
- Excellent commuting: access to Rt. 101 & 280 freeways; tech shuttles and public bus lines, J-line Muni @Church St.
- 94 Walk score: “Walker’s Paradise” and 95 Bike score: “Biker’s Paradise”
- Close to Douglass Playground and dog park
- High-ranking public schools: Fairmount Elementary, Alvarado Elementary, James Lick Middle School
SPECIAL FEATURES & RECENT UPDATES
- Kitchen: Granite counters, stainless appliances, Viking range + dishwasher, Sub-zero refrigerator
- Functional garage layout with plenty of space for storing equipment, supplies and tools
- Roof installed in 2009
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Wood burning fireplace
- Double-pane Anderson windows
*Please review the Seller’s and Listing Agent’s disclosures prior to making an offer.