Sold: Brannan Street #16K
219 Brannan Street, No.16K
San Francisco, California
Sold for $1,600,000
This chic 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom condo on the 16th floor of Tower One at The Brannan is a City dweller’s dream! The desirable south/east-facing (K stack) floor plan is popular for its views spectacular from the South Beach Marina to The Bay and beyond.
Refinished wood floors are first apparent in the formal hallway, which leads to the large living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing natural light to flood the space. The spacious eat-in kitchen features stainless appliances, built-in microwave and abundant cabinet storage. There is a generous en-suite master bedroom with large closet and built-in organizer. The second bedroom and bathroom are located at the opposite end of the unit, optimizing privacy and comfort. The residence features in-unit laundry.
The Brannan is an exceptional, timeless building that offers an unparalleled luxury experience and lifestyle. To maximize comfort, the residence is graced with air conditioning, as are other higher floor units at the Brannan. On the garage level, the unit enjoys one car parking (P-300) and additional storage (S-46).
- 2 Bed / 2 Ba with 1,224 Sq. Ft., per tax records
- Desirable south-east facing K-stack floor plan with high floor-to-ceiling windows offers sweeping water views of the South Beach Marina and the Bay
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with abundant storage
- Generous sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second bedroom and bathroom located on opposite side of unit
- In-Unit laundry
- 1-car car garage parking and storage
- HOA Dues: $1053.18 per month
- Luxury building with concierge service, fitness center, 24-hr security, heated pool and spa, and cabana
- Easy commuting: close to I-80, 101 and 28 freeways, BART, Cal Train, AT&T Park, FiDi and the Embarcadero
- Close to Whole Foods, shopping, countless fine restaurants, bars, and entertainment